Need an easier way to keep up with the quick pace of technology? Take advantage of our Evergreen Managed Services and you’ll never have to worry about being left behind.
Managed updates. Updated training. All for one predictable, pre-budgeted annual fee.
- Incorporated into your annual fees.
- Scheduled and planned updates with your team.
- Staff will always enjoy the newest features that make their day-to-day jobs easier.
- Built in your budget
Entitlements in Evergreen Managed Services
- Update to the latest release to both your test and live environments
- Where needed, data migration support to your test environment for production, training and testing purposes
- Team training on new features and functionality
- Where needed user acceptance testing (UAT) assistance
- Onsite support where needed
We package your support and update needs in a single annual fee based on your solution functionality. The annual fee takes into account your support plan needs as well as the configuration of your solution for regular updates where needed. Your CSM is happy to provide the fee for your review.
Benefits & Inclusions
- Installation of the new version release for the Sparkrock Solutions, in both test and production environments, for Sparkrock Online, Dynamics NAV, Employee Center
(formerly known as Sparkrock Employee Portals), and Third party solutions sold and previously implemented by Sparkrock
- Performance of an upgrade diagnostic for Sparkrock-developed Customizations
- Data upgrade for the Test environment
- Data upgrade for the Production Go-Live environment
- Overview training of what’s new for the Sparkrock Solutions features and products then in use by Customer – via remote meeting (one session per applicable functional area if changed through new Release).
- User Acceptance Testing assistance (two hours per functional area)
- Go-Live assistance (two hours per functional area)
- Basic Project Management for contemplated term of project (i.e., bi-weekly status meeting and preparation for standard duration of project, status report preparation and Sparkrock resource scheduling)
As part of your Evergreen services, Sparkrock will prepare, at no additional cost, a Statement of Work in relation to the installation of the new version release of the Sparkrock Solutions. The Statement of Work will contain a more detailed description of the services, deliverables, acceptance criteria, customer responsibilities, expected project length based on the products and features then used by Customer in its Sparkrock Solutions. The Statement of Work will also set out any additional out-of-scope services, and associated fees, requested by the Customer and agreed to by Sparkrock. Performance by Sparkrock of the Statement of Work is subject to the SLSA.
Will there be an opportunity to implement new functionality with the Evergreen Managed Services?
Yes – During the planning sessions for your upgrade we will discuss adding net new functionality, new release features (not yet implemented) or other requirements you might consider. Your upgrade statement of work will outline all the expected services to be performed as part of your upgrade.