You need the following prerequisites to set up Applicant Tracking:
- Supply two Dynamics 365 CRM instances, one for sandbox and one for production.
- Supply two Microsoft Portal instances, one for sandbox and one for production. You will need to connect each to the appropriate Dynamics CRM instance.
- Supply two NAV instances.
Note: This is optional and only required if you intend to use NAV integration.
- Obtain the appropriate licensing you need for Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Portal, and NAV.
- Obtain Applicant Tracking license(s).
- Ensure you have the System Administrator role in Dynamics CRM, and the Administrator web role in the Microsoft Portal.
- You will need a local installation of the Dynamics CRM SDK.
Note: You can download the SDK from Microsoft at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50032.