You need to validate that CRM, NAV, and Portal have been correctly set up and configured.
Validate CRM Installation
- Open CRM and make sure the ribbon contains the Applicant Tracking tiles.
Validate NAV to CRM integration
- In NAV, sync the three dimensions (Centre, Program, and Program Area) to CRM by selecting the appropriate CRM Dimension Map followed by the Enable on CRM check box.
- Validate that the dimensions and dimension values have been successfully synchronized to CRM.
- Create a Job Position and sync to CRM.
- Create a Qualification and sync to CRM.
- Open the Job Position created from NAV.
- Add a Requisition and a Job posting.
- Ensure the Job Posting dates are valid and change the status to Published.
Validate Portal Deployment
- Open the portal.
- Create an account and login.
- Create a full Applicant Profile.
Note: Ensure you add at least 1 of each sub record.
- Save the profile.
- Open the Job Posting from the portal and click Apply.
Note: This is the Job Posting you created the section above Validate CRM (2 and 3).
- Select the Applicant Profile you created in step 3 and follow through the application process to submit.
Validate that CRM is sending email and workflows are running
- In CRM, follow through the application process all the way to Hire.
- Ensure emails are flowing through the various statuses.
- Ensure that the status changes are happening.
Validate CRM to NAV integration
- Open the Qualification you created.
Note: this Qualification is the one you created in Validate NAV to CRM integration.
- Make a change to the Qualification description and Save.
- Ensure the Qualification changes to a status of Sync Successful and the description is reflected in NAV.
- Open the Job Application for the applicant that is ready for hire.
- Change the Integration status to Ready for Sync.
- Ensure sync completes successfully and that an HR Request record for the Job Application is created in NAV.
- Clean up the records created above.
Note: This clean up refers to removing any data which you created during these steps that you do not want left in production.