Creating payment accounts
You need to create payment accounts in order to get started with the Donor Management Payment Gateway Add On.
Note: Currently, the supported payment gateway provider is iATS.
- Open Dynamics CRM.
- Click on Advanced Find on the top right corner of the navigation bar.
- The Advanced Find will open. Under Look for, select Payment Accounts.
- Click Results in the ribbon.
- The Payment gateway supports the use of multiple payment accounts with users selecting which payment account to use when needed.
- To create a default/test account, click on New Payment Account.
- Call the account default and enter the account name and account password.
Note: The test credentials provided by iATS are TEST88 and TEST88.
- Repeat the creation of the payment accounts for each account given to you by iATS that you would like to process payments through.