- Products: Jet Reports
- Summary: Changes to Jet Report license are required.
- Customer needs to reassign licenses from one user to another
- Designer/Viewer licenses might need to be updated
- Other administration changes are needed (like update the name or email of a Jet report user)
Impact / Risks
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
- Find out your activation code, you will need it in step #3 How-To-Find-Your-Jet-Activation-Code-in-Jet-Excel-add-in
- Access https://license.jetglobal.com
- Register using a personal Microsoft account (Hotmail.com, live.com) and the JET activation code you found in step #1. If you don't have one, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registered you should be able to make changes to your users.
|01/14/2019||Created first version of this KB|
|03/07/2019||Updated steps to find activation code||How-To-Find-Your-Jet-Activation-Code-in-Jet|
Jet reports, self-administration, license changes.