- Products: , release 9.06 and later
- Summary: Due to an error you are not able to post the Payroll Journal after the file has been exported and transmitted to the bank
- You are not able to create the EFT Direct Deposit file
- The Payroll Journal displays this error:
Error message: A call to System.IO.File.Copy failed with this message: The network name cannot be found.
The file path for the Export and Transmit folder in the Bank Account Card / Payroll Account / Transfer tab has a file path for which you do not have full read/write permissions.
Impact / Risks
Hard stop: You will not be able to complete the payroll journal processing and possibly miss the direct deposit deadline to the bank.
- Under Bank Accounts, select the bank account that is used to transmit payroll to the bank.
- You will need to be given full read/write permissions to the file path in fields Export File Path and Trans. Program Path.
Note: Reach out to your IT support team.
A permanent resolution is currently in testing. Updates will be added in this document when testing is complete.
Note: The table below reflects dates and actions pertinent to the history of this issue, including any links.
|14/04/2019||This information was originally created as part of the EFT Payment Journal Troubleshooting article.|
|12/06/2019||There are now 2 Knowledge Base articles. This one is only Payroll Journal related. See link for the EFT Payment Journal Troubleshooting article.||EFT Payment Journal Troubleshooting|
EFT; Troubleshooting; Payroll Journal