Use the status bar at the bottom of the program window understand name of the active company, the work date, and the current user ID.
Details in the Status Bar
The status bar at the bottom of the program window shows the following information:
- The name of the active company (In the example below, "CRONUS Canada, Inc.")
- The work date (Friday, January 16, 2015)
- The current user ID (ALTUSDYNAMICS\JLANSDOWNE)
Changing the Status Bar
- You can change the active company by double-clicking the company name in the status bar.
- This opens the Select Company window, where you can switch to another company name.
Changing the Work Date
- Similarly, you can change the work date by double-clicking the work date in the status bar.
- The Set Work Date window opens so you can change the work date.