You can access the T4 and T4A data in NAV or on Employee Center. To access the generated T4 and T4A data:
- In the Search field, type Tax Forms EWA and select the page from the drop-down list.
- The Tax Forms EWA page displays.
- Select the tax form that you want to open.
- From the Ribbon, click Open File.
Generating T4s for Employee Center
Organizations can create a copy of the T4 to be displayed on Employee Center for access and viewing by employees.
To create a copy of the T4 for Employee Center:
- In the EWA Options FastTab of the Edit - T4 EWA page, add a check mark in the Create EWA Copy field.
- To generate the data, click Print and from the drop-down click PDF.
- To view the generated reports, in the Search field type Tax Forms EWA and select the page from the drop-down list.
The report is saved in the following table/page which displays:
The system then reads this table to display the document to the employee in My Tax Forms. For more details about accessing and viewing My Tax Forms on the portal please go to the section called: Viewing My Tax Forms in Employee Center.