Note: To mass create HR employee tasks, you must have properly configured HR jobs related to HR positions. At minimum, create a master HR job and connect it to all HR Positions. Otherwise, the processing report that creates all the HR Requests for a rate increase fails to generate entries.
To Mass Create Employee Tasks:
- In the Search field, type Mass Create HR Employee Tasks and select the page from the list.
The Mass Create HR Employee Tasks page displays.
- From the HR Task Type list, choose the HR task that you want to mass assign to employees.
- In the Due Date field, choose the date when the task is due.
- From the HR Position drop-down list, choose either Primary Assignment or All Active Assignments:
- Primary Assignment: The HR task is only created for the primary assignment as of the due date.
- All Active Assignments: The HR task is created for all assignments that are active as of the due date.
- (Optional) You can use the Employee and HR Position Ledger Entry FastTabs to filter on a particular employee or HR position.
- Click OK.