Manage Finance and Workforce
Nonprofits need affordable access to critical data across the organization to make the best decisions for their cause. With Sparkrock’s solution, you can select different user types to scale your reach across the organization while efficiently controlling your costs.
From the front to the back office, different employees have unique responsibilities that require a variety of interactions with your enterprise solution. To increase productivity and employee satisfaction, use Sparkrock’s user types to create tailored experiences for a diverse set employee types.
- More Value: Limited and Web Users are affordable options for users that don’t require full functionality.
- Greater scale and reach: Economically-friendly user types allow for more employees to access system.
- Improve Visibility and Accountability: Access to crucial data allows employees to make better decisions.
- Strengthen Employee Satisfaction: Tailored experiences for different employees who have unique goals.
- Increase Productivity: Employees achieve goals quickly, easily, and with fewer headaches.
- Reduced HR Burden: Employees gain data without HR, which gives HR more time to complete strategic tasks
|User Type||Access||Typical Users|
||Controller, Finance / Accounting / HR Managers, AP & AR Clerk, Purchasing Agent, Payroll Administrator, Financial Analyst|
||Executive Director, CEO, Superintendent of Business, Accounting / Finance / HR Assistants|
|Web Users- Managers||
||Program Manager, Supervisor|
|Web Users- Employees||