Connecting to the Production environment
1. Open the DVD and run the setup.
2. Click Next.
3. Click I accept.
4. Click on Choose an installation option.
5. Click on Customize under Client.
6. Expand Client, right-click client and run from Computer.
7. Right-click Microsoft Office Excel Add-in and run from the computer.
8. Fill in the Server Name, Service Name, and the Client Services Port fields.
9. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the Credential Type from Windows to UserName.
10. Fill in the DNS Identity and Help Server fields.
11. Click Apply and wait for it to finish. This will set up the NAV client to connect to the Production environment.