This section covers the information you require in order to successfully install Jet Reports.
Note: In order to use Jet Reports you must have Excel installed. Jet Reports works with Excel, and does not work with Google Docs.
Downloading and Installing Jet Reports
- Download the latest version of JET Professional from https://go.jetreports.com/jetreportsinstallnew
- Extract the zip file.
- Browse to "Jet Professional - REQUIRED" folder and run Jet Setup.exe.
- On the first screen, enter the Activation Code provided (Volume key for all PC's).
- Choose to install Client Components.
- Check only the Jet Excel Add-in and install .NET framework if not already installed.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Launch Jet Reports.
- The latest Jet report client may require new objects to be applied to your NAV server, you will know this is the case if you see the following:
- If you see the message in the image above, you will need to create a support ticket and have the Sparkrock IT team apply new objects to your QA, then prod environments.
- Go to the JET tab in excel and select Data Source Settings.
Note: In order to use Jet Reports you must have Excel installed. Jet Reports only works with Excel, and does not work with Google Docs.
- Import XML with JET settings.