Add ons are self-contained features that build on top of a module. They need to be activated by Sparkrock staff within your solution so that you can use them.
Viewing the list of available add ons
To view the list of available add ons:
- Open the Add On Management page.
- View the list of available add ons and whether they are active or not.
Activating an add on
Activation of an add on is done by Sparkrock staff. Add ons are activated from the Add On Management page.
- Click on Activate/Renew
- Enter the code for the add on in the Activation Code field.
- Click OK. You will get a message that the add on has been activated.
- The add on will be activated and Active will display a checkmark.
Deactivating an add on
To deactivate an add on you have to be in the Add On Management page.
- Click on Deactivate.
- You will be asked if you would like to proceed.
- Click OK to continue.
- The add on will be deactivated and Active will not display a checkmark.