The Timesheets web app enables users to review their historical timesheets as well as timesheets under the following categories: All, Open and Re-Opened, Open, Submitted, Approved, Transferred to Payroll, Re-Opened, and Posted. Users can also enter a new Time entry.
Viewing Your Timesheets
To view your timesheets:
1. From the My Self Service menu bar item, click the Timesheets link.
The Timesheets page opens, displaying a list of items. The system is usually set up to default to Open & Re-Opened.
2. To drill down on an item in the list, hover over the particular item to expose the hidden menu (a blue circle with three dots to the extreme right) and click it.
3. Click View.
The details for the specific timesheet that you selected will display.
4. The details of the specific timesheet display a combination of data by position and date. Change to another week within the period by clicking the chevrons in the top left.
5. Click the Copy Timesheet button if you wish to copy the previous timesheet.
NOTE: It is only possible to copy timesheets that have time entries in them.
6. A Copy Timesheet box opens. Place a check in the Copy Hours box and click Save to confirm you wish to copy the hours.
7. To view timesheet details scroll down or click to expand the Details collapsible section.
8. To view comments in the timesheet, scroll down or click to expand the Comments collapsible section.
NOTE: The Details and Comments collapsible sections appear expanded by default when the timesheet is first opened.
9. To add a comment, type in the information and click Save.
10. You can edit a time entry line by hovering over the far right of a line to expose available tools, and clicking Edit.
The Edit Time Entry box drops down.
11. Make the necessary edits and click Save.
12. You can delete a time entry line by hovering over the far right of a line to expose available tools and clicking Delete.
13. Click Yes in the Delete Line confirmation box to confirm you wish to delete the line in question.
14. If you need to add a new time entry line, click Add Line on the top left
The New Time Entry box drops down.
15. Add the information and click Save.
16. You can now add hours in the appropriate days for the cycle by adding the appropriate number of hours to the date(s) in the added line.
17. Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom right.
18. When you are ready to submit or re-submit a timesheet scroll to the top and click the Submit button below the status bar.