If you are using one of the following bank formats or a similar format, please download the template and upload it in your system following the process descried the the next sections of this document.
Importing an EFT Format
Use the following procedure to upload an EFT file using one of the supported templates. Once this process is completed you can use the uploaded export format.
- Download the bank EFT template from this page.
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Click Tell Me and search for Data Exchange Definition. Select the list from the drop-down list.
The Data Exchange Definition page displays.
- From the Action Bar, click Import/Export and then click Import Data Exchange Definition.
The Import dialog displays.
- Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
You can now select this EFT export format in the Payment Export Format field on the Bank Account Card.
Adding the Template to the Bank Export/Import Setup Page
The next step in the process is adding your template to the Bank Export/Import Setup page.
- Click Tell Me and search for Bank Export/Import Setup. Select the page from the drop-down list.
The Bank Export/Import Setup page displays.
- In the Code field, create a new code for your EFT file.
- In the Name field, enter a name for this import.
- In the Direction field, select Import.
- In the Processing Codeunit ID field, enter 1270.
- In the Data Exch. Def. Code field, enter your data exchange definition.
- Add a checkmark to the Prevent Non-Latin Characters check box.