This topic explains how to use HR Requests to return employees to work.
To return an employee to work:
Create the HR Request Header
- Click Tell Me and Search for HR Requests. Select the page from the drop-down list.
The HR Request List displays.
- From the Action Bar, click New.
A new HR Request page displays.
- Either click directly into the HR Reason Code field to allow the number to automatically populate, or select the number series you wish to use from the No. field.
- In the HR Reason Code field, select Full Return to Work.
- In the Effective Date field, select the employee's initial return to work date.
- In the Employee No. field, specify the employee number that corresponds to this HR Request.
- On the Action Bar, click Action > Details.
- The HR Request Details page displays.
- In the Leave Return Date field, specify the employee's return to work date.
- In the HR Pay Code upon Return field, select the employee's pay code when they return to work from the drop-down list.
- In the Work Status Upon Return field, select the returning employee's work status from the drop-down list.
- Click Close.
- Process the HR Request.