This topic explains how to configure Garnishment pay codes and multiple employee bank accounts in the Payroll application.
To configure garnishments:
- Create the Garnishment Payroll code. For more information, see Creating and Managing Payroll Codes.
- Click Tell Me and search for Payroll Calculation List. Select the page from the drop-down list.
The Payroll Calculation List displays.
- Add the following line to ensure ensure that any deductions set up in that page (off the Employee Card), are calculated:
Configuring Multiple Employee Bank Accounts
If an employee has multiple bank accounts, you must set up a payroll code with a direct deposit code for each account.
- Click Tell Me and search for Payroll Setup. Select the page from the drop-down list.
- Expand the Payroll Code Setup FastTab.
- In the 100% of Net Earnings Direct Deposit Code field, specify the direct deposit code.
- Add a blank line to the Payroll Calculation list of type Direct Deposit with an empty value in the Payroll Code field: