The Payroll application is designed to be easy for you to use when processing normal tasks such as a payroll run and at the same time comprehensive and robust enough to handle a variety of different payroll conditions.
- HR Payroll Admin role center
- Able to integrate with any third-party payroll application.
Accessing the Payroll Menu
To process payroll, you will need to log in to Sparkrock 365 using the HR Payroll Admin Role Center as follows:
- Access Sparkrock 365.
- From the Menu Bar, click the Settings Icon and then click My Settings.
The Edit - My Settings page displays.
- In the Role Center field, choose HR Payroll Admin.
- Click OK.
The Sparkrock 365 home page updates to display payroll-related Actions, Insights, Activities, and other useful links.
- Some of the available options from the Payroll Role Center include:
- Payroll Document - opens a new payroll document for processing.
- Payroll Journal - navigates to the Payroll Journal table.
- Payroll Reports - navigates to the Payroll Report page, where you can generate a customizable payroll report.