Auto Purchase Order Creation by Amount Threshold (07746)
Added ability to configure amount threshold for the automatic conversion of Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders. The process is working based on the following logic:
- Vendor should be different from New Vendor.
- Purchase Requisition is fully approved.
- Purchase Requisition has home currency total cost (cost plus non-recoverable taxes) less than or equal to the value on “Amount Threshold Purch. Req” field on the PR Type. If a PR Type is not associated with the Requisition Header, it is considered that no approval is set.
Configuring the PR Types
Users should now configure the PR Types with the amount to be used as a threshold. To do that:
- Open for the PR Type Page.
- Enter a value in the “Amount Threshold Purch. Req.” field.
- Click OK.
Note: If you want the Auto PO Creation process to include all Purchase Requisitions, enter a very high value in the field.