These are the notable improvements to Manage Finance for this release.
- Post in Details for Sales and Purchase Invoices has been enhanced. When Post in Details is checked, each details line is now posted separately to General Journal Entries.
Online Expense Claims
- The property on the Online Requisitions tax setup fields on the Tax Area has been changed to allow for more than 2 digits after the decimal.
- Expense Claims: Added Status to the Approver Print View.
- A new field "PR Type" has been added to the Expense Type. It is a lookup to the PR Types and relates to filtering Expense Types for Online Requisitions.
- Online Requisitions: Customers can now filter expense types on based on the PR Type selected in the header of the document. This is controlled by a setting on the Expense Type.
- Online Requisitions Approval: Made the Denial comment mandatory.
- Purchase Requisitions: Users can now create a new purchase requisition directly from the main menu, without opening the list page.
- Purchase Order & Receiving: Added Posting Description to the Purchase Order & Receiving list and details pages.
- Online Requisitions: A new codeunit 23020500 "AEP Purchase Request" has been created. It is used by to update statuses for Online Requisitions when processed through the Employee Center.
- Added three new columns to the Export to Excel feature: External Document No, Document Type, and Document Date.